International History Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Shirly Xue, nice to meet you~

3 posters

Go down

I'm Shirly Xue, nice to meet you~ Empty I'm Shirly Xue, nice to meet you~

Post by ShirlyXue Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:51 am

I am Shirly, I am in tenth grade and I am interested in History. History can always told us how the world has been changed and taught us a lot. I like Chinese history and the history among WW1(World War One) and WW2. In my daily life I would like to play piano, read books, play basketball and study. I have the dream to make the world a better place, but first of all I am making myself a better person.
All of all, history is fun, let's cooperate to do the history collaborative project I love you
I did learn some things about Middle Ages and Chinese history in my middle school, but after my tenth grade I learned a lot about WW1 and WW2. I am very impressed about the reasons formed wars, Hitler may be the main cause of WW2, but Britain and the other factors also have an obvious effect. Things are not that easy and history is not that sacred. That is only my thoughts and let's study harder:)

ShirlyXue

Back to top Go down

I'm Shirly Xue, nice to meet you~ Empty Re: I'm Shirly Xue, nice to meet you~

Post by Admin Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:01 pm

It's great to hear that you want the world to be a better place. I feel the same. I didn't know you played basketball. Do you have a favorite NBA team? I love to study 20th Century history also.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://historyconnectsus.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cniculescu10 Tue May 09, 2017 1:21 pm

Hey! I'm Catherine. I go to Park Tudor School, I play piano, and basketball too, I also enjoy reading! Making the world a better place is a dream we have in common, leaving the world better then it was when you came into it is a goal we all strive for. We learned about WW2 this year, I agree Hitler is not the only cause. Studying is very important too, that is true. Some of my hobbies are playing sports, and hanging out with friends, I am also interested in artificial intelligence, are you?

cniculescu10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum